Is clenbuterol hydrochloride good for weight loss? Learn the proper dosage and side effects here.
If you’re going online looking to buy clenbuterol, you’re not the only one as a lot of bodybuilders and gym buffs take clenbuterol hydrochloride tablets to boost their physique, lose body fat and preserve lean muscle.
But what is it exactly? This guide offers the answers.
Why it’s Called Clenbuterol Hydrochloride?
Clenbuterol hydrochloride reviews show that it’s effective, but before we get into that, let us look at its chemical composition first.
Chemically it is 4-Amino-alpha-[(tert-butylamino) methyl]-3, 5-dichlorobenzyl alcohol Monohydrochloride, and it is available in different forms like tablets, pumps, injectable solutions and more.
Clenbuterol has an 80% absorption rate and stays in your body for at least 25 hours and up to 40 hours maximum.
It takes less than 25 minutes for clen to be fully absorbed in your body, making one of the most readily absorbable of the compounds and steroids in its class.
- Molecular Weight: 277.19012 g/mol
- Molecular Formula: C12H18Cl2N2O
- Hydrogen Bond Donor Count: 3
- Monoisotopic Mass: 276.079619 g/mol
- Heavy Atom Count: 17
What its chemical composition tells you is that it stimulates your body’s beta 2 receptors, and this in turn boosts your metabolism and causes you to lose weight.
As this takes place, your cells heat up, and the mitochondria within these cells generate additional heat.
The more heat your body produces, the more quickly your metabolism burns and the more pounds you lose.
What is it Used For?
Clenbutarol hydrochloride suppliers can provide you with different variants, but what they all share in common is the benefits.
To simplify matters, clenbuterol uses can be divided into two general categories: medical and athletic / physical performance.
- The primary medical benefit of clen is it can treat cases of inflammatory airway disease (IAD) and recurrent airway obstruction (RAO). Clen may also be prescribed by doctors for treatment of certain cases of bronchopneumonia. As a moderate B2-adrenergic agonist, its effects are dependent on dosage.
- Clenbuterol is a bronchodilator, so it is used for treating chronic asthma and other cardiovascular health conditions.
The benefits of clen for athletes are better known than the medical ones, and that is how they are often used.
Clenbuterol weight loss is the best known of all its benefits, but unlike diet pills, clen allows your body to retain its muscle mass and strength.
One of the most common problems that bodybuilders face is balancing the need to lose body fat without dropping lean muscles, an act that is very difficult to do.
With clen however this becomes possible. Another less known benefit of clen is it helps athletes with pulmonary hemorrhage (EIPH) induced by exercise.
Here are some of its other uses:
- Clenbuterol is often used during a bodybuilder’s cutting cycle because it increases your body’s temperature, boosting your metabolism and burning calories. Clen is also effective when it comes to reducing visceral and abdominal fat, and when you’re in a cutting cycle that’s exactly what you need.
- Clen may be used to speed up recovery, which is why some use it during a post cycle therapy following the use of other steroids.
- Some people use clen just for weight loss. It is capable of more than that, but it is possible to take just clen to burn calories. Clen alone won’t do the trick of course as you also need to work out, but taking clen will amplify the effects.
- Clenbuterol also improves the way oxygen is transported in your body. Oxygen is vital for various bodily functions including weight loss, as the more oxygen your body has, the more efficient your muscle building and calorie burning will be. Clen also stimulates your body’s central nervous system, and it works on your beta-2 receptors, improving muscle growth.
Usage and Other Benefits
Clenbuterol is used in 4 or 8 week cycles, and many athletes use it as a standalone product.
However, some bodybuilders combine (stack) clen with other anavar, winstrol, trenbolone or other steroids to enhance its effect.
While clenbuterol is effective when it comes to weight loss, some fitness enthusiasts want to build up muscle and strength
There are many ways to use clen, but most athletes pair it with anabolic androgenic steroids and other performance boosters to stimulate muscle growth while reducing body fat.
Clenbuterol stimulates protein synthesis and increases muscle mass, which explains its popularity with bodybuilders.
One of the benefits of clen that doesn’t get a lot of mention is the way it increases anabolic activity.
It doesn’t do so on the scale of other anabolic steroids, but the effect is there and if combined with workouts and diet, it is significant.
If you take the proper amount of clen, you will see and feel the effect as it starts to work on your protein synthesis, the process by which your body builds muscles.
#1 CLEN Alternative is known as CLENBUTROL.
Possible Side Effects
Clenbuterol hydro weight loss is well known, but we have to talk about the possible side effects as well.
Just like any medication, clenbuterol comes with several possible side effects that may or may not manifest.
Among the most widely reported are shaking, restlessness, headaches, face flushes, heartburn, sweating too much and muscle cramps.
These are usually short term and disappear after a few days or more.
These side effects may be due to an overdose. Sometimes they are felt during the first week of a cycle as your body is getting used to it, or your body is unable to take the high dose.
One pleasant side effect of clen is that with regular use, most if not all your breathing problems will be reduced or disappear completely.
This should prove useful for athletes who need to exert a lot of effort and push themselves to the limit.
The best way to cope with clenbuterol steroids side effects is to take only the proper dosage.
If you have done any research on clen, you will know that 100 mcg is the recommended maximum dosage for women and 140 mcg for men every day.
Some bodybuilders increase the dosage, but there’s really no reason to do that unless you’re not getting the results you want.
|#1: Cut & Hard Lean Pack: Click to read about this supplement combo||#1: Hard Ripped & Huge Muscles: Click to read about body transformer packs|